Sunday 8 July 2012

Update!

Hello all my lovely readers :)

Thank you for all the support you've shown me over the last week. I seemed to have finally got my head around using blogger! I've met some lovely people and have received some invaluable advice from some of my favourite bloggers out there.

I have been working on a lot posts lately, but haven't had the time to add all the finishing touches just yet! There's loads of new posts to come this week, including one about cheap/expensive toners, an Adele inspired hair/makeup look, a review of the Elemis range and the new YVES foundation and mascara that is coming out this following week - I have been lucky enough to get my hands on these before they hit the shelf and I will be reviewing these for you once I give them a fair go :)

I have so much to share with you!

I work a crazy amount of hours but I'm hoping to start getting into a routine of posting at least 3 new posts a week.

Again, thank you for the support!

Much Love!

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Glad youve got the hang of it - Im nearly there haha

    looking forward to your postsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, ever feel like you're going round and round in circles?? xx

    ReplyDelete