Wednesday 18 July 2012

My Birthday Weekend Beauty Haul!

What did I buy this weekend? What didn't I buy would be an easier question! 





  • I managed to get my hands on YSL Shocking Mascara sample (review to come soon!) and 2 pots of the brand new YSL Touche Eclat Foundation - Free.
  • Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer - £11.99 (on offer at £8.99)
  • Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream (Light) - £7.99 (3 for 2 offer) Check out my review here!
  • Maybelline Eye Shadow Gel Liner in Brown - £7.99 (3 for 2)
  • Maybelline Superstay24 DualEnded Lip Color (Creme Caramel) - £8.99 (3 for 2) Check out my review! 
  • Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzing Powder (Fair) - £8.99 (2 for £11 offer)
  • Bourjois Little Round Pot (8) - £6.49 (2 for £11 offer)
  • The Body Shop Nutriganics Fomaning Face Wash - £8 (3 for 2)
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Exfoliator - £8 (3 for 2)
  • The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Mask - £9 (3 for 2)

I was very happy with my little haul!

It should have come to: £77.44

With all the offers it came to: £53.97

But, then I done part payment using my Boots points, and I had my 

10% loyalty card discount and a £5 birthday voucher so in total for 

everything above I paid:


 £36.27

Now that's a good bargain in my eyes!

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment