Friday 20 July 2012

The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Scrub Mask

This has been my favourite buy this month!

I'm always on the look out for new masks to try - and this one came highly recommended from my friends, family and the manager of the Enfield Town The Body Shop.

Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Scrub Mask, £9, 100ml.



It's a lovely thick blue cream with little granules in it. You apply it to your face when it's still wet, and leave to dry for about 10 minutes or so - or when it starts to get hard. It has a soft creamy smell, which is really relaxing - it's great if your the type of person who has the luxury of putting on a mask and having time to chill out, the scent could definitely send you of dozing! 


It goes on easy enough, and comes off easy enough! As you can see i've applied a really light layer, but for me personally that's all you really need. My skins in fairly good condition so I don't want to overdo it and cause damage. The real magic starts when you start to wash it off. That's when all the little granules go to work and starts creating some miracles!


So, the 3 in 1 bit:

  1. Gently cleanses the skin.
  2. Removes dead skin cells, excess oil and impurities.
  3. Moisturises, leaving skin feeling soft.

Lovely jubbly! 

I'm really happy I bought this, cheep and cheerful and it does what it says on the tin most importantly! It's 100ml, theres quite a bit in the pot, you only need a tad and I can see this lasting for ages since your only using it once a week (I wouldn't recommend any more than that!). 

The Body Shop are constantly running a million and one offers, so if your looking for that third item to finish off your 3 for 2 offer, i'd say to give this a go!

Have you tried this mask?

Have you tried any other The Body Shop masks?

XOXOX






No comments:

Post a Comment