Tuesday 31 July 2012

Summer Drinks!

This is a bit of a different post for me, but I thought I'd make a quick post about the drinks that have kept me going this Summer.

Belvoir Fruit Farms, Raspberry Lemonade, 75cl, £2.46





The website says :

'Made using lots of real pressed raspberry juice blended with squeezed lemon juice and lightly sparkling Belvoir spring water, this has a soft and fruity yet zingy fresh taste which makes it incredibly refreshing and good.'

The best thing? No artificial colours, sweeteners of preservatives.

You can buy it HERE. Also, the official website does lots of competitions so it's good to keep checking the site to see what's going on.

Naked Green Machine, Boots, 450ml, £2.50.

This is Naked's number one best seller - it's packed with 10 green superfoods designed to revitalise your body. I could actually live of this stuff. 



It's thick and green, and my friends were scared to try it just by the look of it, but like me, they loved it. It's packed with what you expect to be in there; apples, bananas, kiwis etc... but then it also has a healthy dose of things you would never every think to put in a drink - Broccoli, spinach, garlic, ginger and parsley etc. 

If you fancy something different, try it, I guarantee you will love it! For a full list of ingredients, click HERE.

Marks & Spencer Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice & Crushed Mango, £1.90.


Anything Orangey/Mango-ey is always going to be a winner in my eyes! Contains 6 Oranges and 1 Mango - it's quite sharp but it wakes you up! 

Cafe Nero, Caramel Frappe Latte (With cream and chocolate sprinkles of course!) £3(ish).




This is my newest love. I've never tried coffee before and someone suggested I started with this... and my God <3 It's Cafe Nero's most popular iced coffee drink and I can see why! It's low fat, but that's only if you have it without the cream.

*Over 18s only!*

Rekorderlig Cider, Wild Berries, £2.19/£4, 500ml.





In Tesco this cost £2.19, and in a pub you are likely to pay about £4. Tesco are currently running a 3 for £5 offer on these. 

NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING says 'Summer' and 'Beer Garden' better than this Cider. For me, it has taken over my love of Kopperberg Cider. 

The best flavours are 'Wild Berries', 'Stawberries and Lime' and 'Pear'. Well worth a try - but do drink responsibly!


For a full list of flavours, click HERE


What have been your Summer drinks so far?

Would you try any of these?

XOXOX


2 comments: