Wednesday 18 July 2012

Maybelline Superstay24 DualEnded Lip Color - Creme Caramel!!

I'm the kind of person that owns a million lip products - tints, sticks, glosses, balms, pencils, crayons etc etc... I have been really good and since November I haven't bought anything lip related, but as of late i've been getting tired of my reds and pinks and fancied something a little more neutral. Whilst in Boots the Maybelline Superstay24 DualEnded Lip Color in Creme Caramel really caught my eye. In the shop it looked like a browny nude color so I thought I'd treat myself to something new! 

Maybelline Superstay24 DualEnded Lip Color, £8.99.

And here's what it looked like!




I am quite happy with the shade, it came out a slightly darker version of my natural lip colour. It has definitely grown on me over the last few days. Next time i'm out i'll be looking into some other colours!

The best thing about this product is that it didn't leave me with an outline of colour around my lips and nothing in the middle... which these products are so famous for! It went on very easily, I think the applicator is great. I really rubbed it into my lips and left it for about 30 minutes before putting on the balm gloss. When it dries, it feels bloody awful without any balm on, but make sure you really really let it dry or else i'm guessing the colour is just going to flake away.

 

24 hours? Not so sure! Maybe I didn't give it a fair chance, but i've been applying it once in the morning, and not touching it again, other than to put the balm on. From the morning, it pretty much lasts till late afternoon, then you defo have to reapply. Or maybe, because the colour I have is so similar to my lip colour I just can't see the lasting effects. I think it would last a whole night out, and to me, that's what matters! However, this isn't a 'going out' colour, so it looks like I'll be investing in some more of these little beauties! 

What do you think?

What colours do you have?

Did they last you 24 hours?

XOXOX



2 comments: